Saturday, July 23, 2011

pray4me
23 July 2011

Stress is building up as I prepare for a coming Ministry Trip to Indonesia (26 July – 1 Aug).  I will be doing 2 Training Sessions and 2 Devotions in a Pastors Conference.  I will also be doing a Youth Seminar and at least 1 Church Service Preaching.  In addition to all these, I will be leading a planning meeting for the 2012/13 SUEWA International Students Camp, which will be held near Jakarta.  This will also include visits to a couple of campsites for this coming camp.  Please pray for God’s guidance and anointing in all my preparation work.

I will have a short break after Indonesia before I fly to Vietnam for another Ministry Trip (8-15 August).  I will be doing a 2-Day Youth Training Conference, meeting up with Pastors and Church Leaders, Vision Casting and Training for SU Friends; as well as a few Church Service Preachings.

With the back-to-back ministry assignments above, some preparation for Vietnam has to be done even before I fly to Indonesia.  Thank you for praying.  Thank you for your partnership in the ministry.  God bless you!

Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God..

Philippians 4:6
NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment