Monday, March 14, 2011

pray4me
14 March 2011

The Lord is good!  I am currently in an Indo-China nation.  My colleagues (one Japanese and one Korean) and I have just arrived at the second city after a couple of very good meetings in the first one.  Thank you so much for your prayers.

The massive earthquake in Japan just the day before the commencement of this on-going Indo-China Ministry Trip actually caused great uncertainty and anxiety for us.  We were so worried about my Japanese colleague who is part of team going to Indo-China.  On Friday night (11 March), we were still not able to confirm the safety of this person and his family, and whether he could make it for the ministry trip.  It was like a news blackout, though we had reports that Narita Airport and major roads were closed.  Eventually, it was confirmed that he could not fly out of Tokyo on Saturday to join us.  There were adjustments that needed to be made in regards to the meeting planned.  We thank God for His guidance in working out all these things.

My Japanese colleague finally arrived on Sunday afternoon.  We praise God for His protection!  We thank you for your prayers as well.

We will be moving on to the third city on 16 March, where my other colleagues from Indonesia and Singapore will join us.  Please continue to pray.  God bless you!

“And of this Gospel I was appointed
a herald and an apostle and a teacher.
...I am not ashamed,
because I know whom I have believed,
and am convinced that He is able to guard
what I have entrusted to Him…”

2 Timothy 1:11-12


1 comment: