Saturday, March 19, 2011

PraisetheLord
19 March 2011

The meetings in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Min City (Vietnam) were all fruitful.  The main objective of this component of our Ministry Trip was to evaluate the current situation there and to plan the way forward.  Indeed the Lord has guided us!  Praise Him!

The steadfastness of my colleague from Japan to continue to serve with us on this ministry trip despite of the situation back home is exemplary.  We thank God for His sustaining peace and strength!

More than 120 people attended the conference today.  It was a tiring day, but seeing the eagerness and hunger of the people was most rewarding.  Glory to God!  Please pray that seeds sown in conference will take root, grow and bear fruits.

Tomorrow… I will be preaching in a local church here in Phnom Penh.  There will be one more meeting in the evening with some local leaders, over dinner.  Please pray for effective ministry and meaningful interactions in all the meetings.

I look forward to fly home on 21 March (Monday)…  I look forward to see my family…  I look forward to some rest…

“But I have had God’s help to this very day,
and so I stand here and testify
to small and great alike…”

ACTS 26:22

No comments:

Post a Comment