Friday, March 11, 2011

pray4me
11 March 2011

In about 12 hours, I will be on my way for my second ministry trip under SU East/West Asia ministry work.  This time round, I will be going to two countries in Indo-China, ministering in 4 cities.  I will be away from home for about 10 days.

At various point of this ministry trip, I will be working with my SU colleagues from Japan, Korea, Singapore and Indonesia.  They are part of the SU East/West Asia Regional Ministry Team.

The ministry works planned for this trip will include seminars for Christian leaders, preaching in churches, meeting up local church leaders and spending time with local SU staff.

Please pray for…

=      God’s guidance and protection in all the travelling…

=      God’s anointing on the preaching and teaching, that His Word would go forth in clarity and with power…

=      Fruitful interactions and networking with local church leaders…

=      Meaningful mentoring relationship with the local SU staff members…

=      God’s protection over my loved ones back home…


“Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,
for I know that through your prayers
and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
what has happened to me will turn out
for my deliverance…”

Philippians 1:18-19

1 comment: