Monday, October 26, 2015


A NEW PHASE OF MINISTRY
A NEW SEASON IN LIFE


Nostalgic countdown as I move on from Scripture Union after serving some 22 years...



40 DAYS COUNTDOWN!!!
My family and I look ahead with a good mixture of anticipation and apprehension as we move beyond SU. In the Scriptures, often 40 is a symbolic of a new beginning...



30 DAYS COUNTDOWN!!!
It was at age 30 years old when I left Government Service (JKR) to go into Full-Time Christian Ministry. Incidentally, Jesus started His public ministry at age 30 too...



25 DAYS COUNTDOWN!!!
Praise the Lord for His strength, wisdom and grace in these last 25 years of Full-time Christian Ministry. I served three years in El-Shaddai Sanctuary AOG, before joining Scripture Union...



19 DAYS COUNTDOWN!!!
Some 19 years ago, my family and I relocated from Selayang to Ipoh to pioneer the SU Office there...



13 DAYS COUNT DOWN!!!
My last Sabbatical Leave was some 13 years ago. I was in a transition moving from the SU Camping Ministry Office (Ipoh) back to the SU Head Office (PJ), to take up the General Secretary role...



LAST & FINAL 4 DAYS COUNTDOWN...
I guess I am a little "emo" as I am about the cross the bridge and bring the SU Chapter to a closure. The last four years with SU East & West Asia have been a tremendous learning experience. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment