Tuesday, June 24, 2014


SECULAR STATE OR ISLAMIC

We should be angry, very angry… when truths are twisted, lies are told, people are oppressed, laws are ignored; especially when all these seem to be happening through systematic diabolical schemes in my beloved Malaysia!

I was very angry… But anger alone will not achieve anything.  Evil triumph when good people do nothing!!!

When I read a very good, informative and factual article in an online news portal on this matter of Secular State or Islamic, I felt that I had to do something.  I felt that I should “immortalize” what our beloved Bapak Malaysia had actually said in the Parliament in the early years soon after our nation was formed by designing a simple “poster”.  I felt that it would be wonderful if I could get my FB friends to share this poster as widely as possible on the social network.

I posted the poster this morning.  I am quite glad that within a short 12 hours, almost 100 people have shared and re-shared this poster.  Todate, I think we have close to 300 shares.  It is just a small effort towards some kind of awareness…

Thank you for your contribution to this cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment